sorry i have not been posting as much as usual; my talet was taken away because of grades and my boyfriends ipod does not support ios6.
MY GRADES ARE MOSTLY PASSING FOR ONCE! for those of you who pay attention to me, you’ll know that i hit an acedemic rough spot moving to new hampshire from long island New York. i’ve tanked down into the 20’ 30’s and 40’s but i’m up to all C’s now!
Garritt and I are doing well, I’m happy to be with someone who isn’t constantly cursing at me or hitting me. He’s really great and I hope i tell him wenough.
Prom is saturday and i’ll be sure to post pictures, I almost cosplayed prom!stuck but i fell in love with my dress instead.
email me at email@example.com if you gett bored or lonely.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.